|Wave Mobile Money recruits 01 Onboarding Training Coordinator|
Description de l’offre
Onboarding Training Coordinator
Nom de l’entreprise : Wave Mobile Money
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, nearly 60% of adults in sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this problem by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments. In August 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we’re enabling millions of payments a month and expanding across the continent. And that’s where you come in…
How you’ll help us achieve it
We are looking for an onboarding coordinator to join our team and help new hires effectively integrate our company and help create an efficient and inspiring onboarding experience for the employee’s first days, weeks, and months at the company.
• Create and communicate a personalized calendar with each hiring manager prior to the start date based on the new employee’s level. (Junior, Mid Manager, Senior Manager)
• Provide relevant training on our integration process (mission, values, code of conduct, tools, etc.)
• Assist with access setup and answer questions from new employees
• Guide new employees from the start in their onboarding and ensure they have all the support they need to properly configure their internal hardware and tools
• Monitor innovative and creative ways to integrate new employees.
• Works closely with hiring managers to ensure they are supported, to track new hires after they are hired, and during their onboarding.
• Coordinate with other departments (Recruitment, Payroll, etc.) to ensure excellent integration experience
• Ensure new employees are aware of their orientation schedule and have completed all required onboarding tasks, hiring documents and have the appropriate materials
• Location: You’ll work from our office in Dakar
• You must have work authorization in Senegal.
• You must be fluent in French & English
• This is a permanent position.
You might be a good fit if you
• Posses a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, or other related discipline , required.
• Are strongly mission driven
• Are extremely organized and skilled in prioritizing multiple projects
• Are a welcoming person with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Are self-disciplined, highly motivated and able to work independently
• Have computer proficiency and ability to operate Microsoft Office packages.
• Good at maintaining confidentiality and integrity at all times
• Are proficient in group training, presentations and public speaking.
• Have previous experience in training ( A Plus )
• Have experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) ( A plus )
• Communicate effectively and often, both in writing and in-person, to the point of over communication
• Enjoy networking and meeting new people and thrive at building new relationships
• Are incredibly adaptable and excel in multi-cultural and fast paced environments
• Process-driven and can implement structure where there is little or none
• Are a “can-doer” and thrive on executing on objectives
• Think from first principles about how things should work
• Think about culture and process from the user’s perspective
• We’re a team of 300+ Senegalese, 100+ Ivorian and 60+ remote people who are deeply passionate about our mission of bringing great financial services to the people who need them most.
• We foster autonomy for our employees. You’ll learn to own your own projects at every stage, from understanding the problem to monitoring your solution in production.
• We’re backed by world-class investors including Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, Y Combinator, and the cofounders of PayPal.
• Services financiers
• Ressources humaines
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :