Wartsila recrute 01 Expert Technique Senior – Mécanique
- Remote troubleshooting and remote operation support for 4-stroke installations.
- Technical consulting and supporting of customer and internal stakeholder.
- Analysis and evaluation of engine performance data.
- On site advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and RCA .
- Supporting the internal sales organization.
- Preparation and holding of presentations and training courses.
- Provide technical support to both our customers and internally to Service Sales, Field Service , etc.
- Participate in introducing new products, testing and follow-up of the products.
- Collaborate with the Technical Service Organization, with the teams within Technical Service.
- Closely cooperate with TS teams and product team to enable efficient and world-class support.
- Participate in technical problem solving in connection with warranty follow-up.
- Internal Product Training / Update.
- Report events to the product factories.
- Stay updated on new product, bulletins, field test, etc.
- Provide input for the product improvement process, Service Bulletins, TS documentations
- Travel activity is expected, being available 24/7 for job mobilization ASAP on site.
- Perform and participate in Root Cause Analysis accordingly, even on multiple/complex issues: mechanical, electrical, auxiliaries, having system overview.
- Ensure a fast response with quick delivery of a Technical Service report.
- Provide auditing services.
- Support the TS back office activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing high quality and on-time support.
- Primarily be responsible for handling Technical Requests received from customers and internal.
- Perform expert technical field investigations and screening of field service reporting.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or in Marine, Mechanical or other applicable technical degree and equal level reached by several years of experience on the job.
Competences and Experiences
- 5+ years of working experience with 4 Stroke engines both Diesel and Gas, auxiliaries, engineering, assembly, service, or testing for Marine/Energy Solutions installations.
- Control and automation systems knowledge
- Relevant experience of other Wärtsilä products is a strong plus
- A true team player with a proactive approach and solid technical reporting skills
- Customer focused with a service minded attitude
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, French considered as advantage.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, root cause analysis
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong quality mind-set to work according to procedures and instructions per Operational Excellence philosophy.
- Good knowledge of Wärtsilä data management is considered as an advantage.
- Willingness to travel even with short notice
Please ensure to attach an English version of your CV.
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our customers unlock the value of the energy transition by optimising their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Our offering comprises flexible power plants, energy management systems, and storage, as well as lifecycle services that ensure increased efficiency and guaranteed performance. Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com
Last application date: 06/09/2021