Wärtsilä recruits 01 Trainee : PCM Coordinator
Wärtsilä is an innovative technology company known for being a forerunner in the Marine and Energy markets. Every day, we – Wärtsilians put our hearts and minds into turning Wärtsilä’s purpose of enabling sustainable societies with smart technology, and our Smart Marine and Energy visions into reality.
We want to transition the world towards a cleaner future. By pushing the boundaries of engineering and technology, we can make it work. Together, we can create new business opportunities and more sustainable future that we can all be proud of. Want to join the ride?
- Act as customer contact for spare parts quotations, orders, deliveries and non conformities.
- Act as a link between customer and the various departments involved in the spare parts delivery process.
- Handle and coordinate quotes and orders according to working procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure quality of spare parts sales documents.
- Actively follow up quotes with customers before they expire providing feedback to sales teams.
- Actively follow-up the order book with the sales team.
- Proactively propose ideas to speed up deliveries.
- Follow up and communicate parts deliveries information accordingly in a timely manner to customers.
- Liaise with Sales about the content and terms of the offerings.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs.
- Coordinate and prioritize daily activities and urgent requests with relevant colleagues in order to find satisfactory solutions.
- Education: B.Sc or M.Sc degree
- Training period: Six months
- Job location: Dakar, Senegal
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more: www.wartsila.com
Last application date: 14.08.2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wartsila.com.