Wärtsilä recruits 01 Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor
Wärtsilä is an innovative technology company known for being a forerunner in the Marine and Energy markets. Every day, we – Wärtsilians – put our hearts and minds into turning Wärtsilä’s purpose of enabling sustainable societies with smart technology, and our Smart Marine and Energy visions into reality.
We want to transition the world towards a cleaner future. By pushing the boundaries of engineering and technology, we can make it work. Together, we can create new business opportunities and more sustainable future that we can all be proud of. Want to join the ride?
- Planning, execution and reporting of the planned and unplanned maintenances for the engines and plant auxiliaries.
- Follow up work orders process in Maximo, execute the jobs and report the work orders within correct time frame in Maximo.
- Create daily and monthly reports for the mechanical maintenance work performed.
- Management of spare parts inventory and spares consumption record.
- Training and development of the team.
- Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental, guidelines and procedures.
- Adherence to safety standards of the plant and 5S implementation
- Education: Graduate/Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent.
- Experience: 6 + years of Operation & Maintenance experience in DG power plants.
- Job location: Kahone, Senegal
- Last application date: 25.06.2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wartsila.com.