Wartsila is hiring a Logistic CoordinatorWärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. As an energy system integrator, we Wärtsilians understand, design, build and serve optimal power systems for future generations. Our solutions provide the needed flexibility to integrate renewable and secure power system reliability. We support our customers over the life-cycle of their installations with services that enable increased efficiency and guaranteed performance. Did you know that Wärtsilä has 70 GW of installed power plant capacity in 177 countries around the world?In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology together.Wärtsilä has an upcoming major project and is actively looking for a Logistic Coordinator for the Project Execution. We offer a high-quality working environment where you’ll have an opportunity to understand the business behind and enjoy working to meet our customers’ requirements.Position responsibilities & duties
- Support project team to prepare and finalize the Proforma invoices and APIX lists,
- Coordination with customer to get tax exemption certificate to ensure shipments can be made,
- Coordination with project / site team for tracking of shipments,
- Assessing technical risks related to the local logistic,
- Liaising with customs clearing agent for timely clearance, and ensuring correct duty structure applied,
- Follow up with customs clearing agent to collect all necessary documents require for bank payments,
- Follow up with customer for project invoices and ensuring timely approvals are done at different levels in customer organization,
- Application of QHSE requirement within the project site,
- Enforcing industry regulations and requirements.
- Communicates effectively with the project team relative to the condition of the logistic, conditions and to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Preparation of reports, plans, budgets and any other responsibility requested by the Project/Site Manager
- BSc in Logistic, Engineering or equivalent combination of education with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of French and English.
- Computer literate
- Operationnal Excellence culture
- Two to Five years of progressive experience in Project.
- Previous experience in Power plant project will be considered as a clear advantage
Last application date: 14/03/2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wartsila.com.