Wärtsilä recruits 01 Agreements Manager – M Agreements and Renewables
Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world, including 80 energy storage systems?
In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology – together. Want to join the ride?
Agreements Manager – M Agreements & Renewable
We are now looking for an Agreements Manager to join our team in Dakar – Senegal. The Successful candidate will report to the Country Agreements Manager and accountable of Leading and Managing assigned Agreements: Mainly DMP Agreement, Solar PV O&M, Battery Storage Agreement and Decarbonizations Services Agreements and Traditional Maintenance Agreements assigned.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that scope of Agreements is delivered to assigned customers/Agreements according to the agreement and contractual KPIs achieved.
- Know what is important for customer and its business, and proactively address the new issues.
- Proactively propose and sell new solutions, upgrades to customer to ensure increased reliability, availability, efficiency of the Power Plant. Ensure that the Value is understood, explained and such products and services are sold and delivered to the customer.
- Coordinate all the internal and external stakeholders to ensure that additional transactional business is properly delivered.
- Ensure the necessary actions to renew and expand the scope of the Agreements.
- Proactively communicate with the customers to ensure all pain points are identified, all needs are addressed and effective communication to ensure the customer understands Wartsila’s value addition.
- Elaborate and update the action plan based on the Customer Satisfaction Survey, customer needs, market changes and financial results in order to optimize the overall account to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for making the lifetime forecast and annual budgets/estimations for assigned Agreements.
- Implement Agreement Management action plans, processes and guidelines for assigned agreements.
- Develop the working routines applicable for the contract scope, especially our Dynamic Maintenance Planning (DMP), Solar PV O&M and Battery Storage Agreements, closely follow up the technical performance of these agreements.
- Ensure quality of work related to the Agreement execution.
- Responsible for proposing and presenting the facts on incidents having financial implications with correct action plan.
- Prepare and review all the required reports to the Agreements management, ensure the quality and timeliness of information as specified by the Agreement and Agreement Management process.
- Implementing all CM / Sales related IM tools & practices including CRM, Sales funnel, Estimo, CMT, QlikView, Qlik Sense etc.
You will shine in this role when you have,
- B.S.C or M.Sc. in Engineering Mechanical/ Marine/ Electrical or equivalent educational background.
- 5 to 10 years Minimum experience in contract/agreement management
- Working Experience in HFO DG Power plants, renewable energy (solar, battery storage etc).
- Experience in DMP agreements is an added advantage
- An Advance level of English language.
- Knowledge SAP ERP is a plus.
- Project Management experience, and highly proficient Microsoft Office.
- We are seeking for an expert professional with strong problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Perform all activities needed to reach the objectives of the position and comply with the orders, instructions, values, and company policies applicable as employee and/or the position.
- Continuously seek for solutions keeping a customer focus mindset.
- Understanding of Wärtsilä business, quality, and workplace safety is a plus$
Last application date: 12/05/2022Postuler