Vivo Energy recrute 01 Talent Manager
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||20 Juin 2018|
| Description de l’offre|
The Talent Manager is a mid-level HR position within the Vivo Energy Group in Africa. The role provides talent management expertise in areas such as organisation design, recruitment, performance management, reward, succession planning, and competence development, to the various businesses in the company by working in close collaboration with the respective Heads of Businesses/Functions and the management in the Operating Units.
· Full accountability for the recruitment of all central jobs within areas of responsibility.
· Ensure an effective induction of all new joiners in the central teams.
· Support the recruitment of key roles in the Operating Units within areas of responsibility.
· Support the Heads of Businesses and the Operating Units in designing fit for purpose organisations, including preparation of Job Descriptions, conducting Job Evaluations, and assessment of potential candidates for key roles.
· Support the deployment of talent across the organisation which includes identification of suitable talent for International Assignments and facilitate the relocation process.
· Conduct regular competence reviews to identify capability gaps and subsequently develop and implement suitable capability development initiatives.
· Design, communicate and implement an annual Training Plan for each class of business / function that addresses critical skill gaps.
· Support the design of highly effective training interventions which may involve use of external training consultants and facilitate such interventions when necessary.
· Initiate and support the facilitation of a bi-annual talent reviews with each class of business / function in order to build a robust Succession Plan for key roles within the organisation.
· Identify high potential employees and support their accelerated development and career progression in the company.
· Identify individuals at risk to market pressures and implement relevant retention plans.
· Proactively prepare the succession for critical roles in the organisation.
Management of Information
· Maintain updated records of all recruitments, leavers, training completed, succession plans, organigrams etc
· Ensure that the central HR Information System is kept up to date at all times.
· Provide regular updates to Head of Talent for purposes of reporting to the Vivo Energy Management and to the Board of Directors.
· Act as an ambassador of the core values and operating culture of the company and ensure that these are upheld within the company.
· Ensure strict adherence to the Manual of Authorities.
· Support the advancement of HR practice within Vivo Energy through new initiatives, projects and programs.
The position does not have any direct reports and will therefore need to be self-reliant.
University graduate in Business Management or Human Resources
Ability to speak both French and English would be an advantage. Preference will be given to candidates with the right skills and experience who can speak both languages.