Vivo Energy recruits 01 Field Based Account Manager Construction & Industry
Reporting to the B2B Manager, the « Field Based Account Manager (Construction and Industry) » role is to maintain and develop existing customer relationship and to identify and win-win new business using Face to Face selling and negotiating skills to grow the business by increasing volume, margin, and overall profitability in line with group’s negotiated agreements, regional/country/sector strategies as well as business plans.
- Deal mainly but not exclusively with customers banded: Diamond, Gold & Copper on the CPT (Customer Productivity Tool)
- Meet team and individual KPIs as set by the Commercial Manager.
- Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships.
- Increase the value for existing Vivo customers through cross, range, and up selling.
- Develop new opportunities with prospective customers from leads developed through various means including: market knowledge, market research, tele-prospecting, etc…
- Understand the activity, business, and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers.
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. volume, margin, market share, CVP introduction, trade debtor target, sales effectiveness)
- Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the Account Plan, Spancop, Call Plan, Call Report and Forecast.
- For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan.
- Review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt.
- Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract duration, investment to be deployed, payment terms and services).
- Ensure all service providers carry out the agreed terms.
- Be responsible and proactive in HSSE issues that affect the individual, the office/field environment and their customers.
- Be accountable for own development plan to continuously improve competencies
- Grow Vivo Energy shares and profitability in the two key B2B sectors of Industry and Construction. Build-upon the reputation and the quality of the Vivo Energy portfolio of products and services to ensure profitable growth in a challenging market.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree standard with a minimum of 5 years sales experience in front line sales role
- Able to demonstrate the required competencies at a recruitment/assessment center.
- Good working knowledge of the customer’s operation and financials and awareness of specialist sources of information
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and processes.
- Selling and Negotiating : Skill
- Delivers Results : Skill
- Coaching and Development: Awareness
- Working in and Building Teams: Knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management : Skill
- Market Awareness : Skill
- Customer Value Proposition : Skill
- Channel Management : Knowledge