Vision Mondiale recrute 01 conseiller régional en gestion des talents et en développement organisationnel
Contract duration: 1-2 years
Purpose of position
This role exists to advise the Regional Office in the area of Talent Management, staff development, performance management and Organisational Development (OD), In doing so, the incumbent is expected to:
- working with the Global Center in implementing global initiatives that represent the vehicles for achieving the talent agenda in the region,
- assess the West African context to find opportunities that can be harnessed and articulate it in a talent management strategy to guide the agenda in the region.
As a Strategic Partner and under the direction of the Regional P&C Director, the Regional Talent Management and OD Advisor will perform the following responsibilities:
Leadership development and talent management
- Implements a learning and leadership development frameworks in the Region to enable leadership success across all leadership stages
- Contributes to continuity, quality of Regional and National Offices leadership through effective talent management and succession planning – Integrated Talent Management programs & initiatives.
Develops the capacity development strategy for frontline staff in World Vision International West Africa Region (WVI WAR) as well as develops/manages the capacity building programs deriving from the strategy.
Participates in the global workforce planning initiative from a regional perspective and acts as the regional focal point for the gathering and maintaining of Human capital related data.
Implements the Partnership Performance Management program within the Region
Diversity & inclusion
Works with region, national offices and GC on diversity & inclusion (D&I) initiatives & D&I Metrics &Reporting
Implements a change management approach that ensures that the Region will move from current state to future desired state in an efficient and effective manner
Organizational design and development
Responsible for regional consultancy and advisement in the area of organisational design and development
Ensures a region-wide process is in place for assessing and maintaining high levels of employee engagement.
Qualifications : Education/Knowledge/Technical skills and experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Master degree preferably in Human Resources or equivalent
- Relevant working experience- At least 5 to 7 years related HR experience – generalist or specialist;
- Has managed a sizeable team successfully & has carried responsibility for developing staff.
- Has a special interest in diversity & inclusion (D&I) and experience in deploying D&I programs
- Senior HR generalist with experience of working in a global environment
- Has had project administration experience in a global context
- Learning & development auditing skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of implementing Talent management, diversity & inclusion programs at major organizations.
- Experience with work force planning models or systems
- Training design, delivery & measuring impact skills
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills, willing to challenge the status quo, ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner, passion for excellence, excellent writing and presentation skills combined with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, team player, influencing & very good organisational abilities; is able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in French and English
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 30% Domestic/international travel is required.
Closing date : 31 December 2021.