USDA/RHS: Seeking Applications for Housing Preservation Grant (HPG) Programme
Deadline: 9 August 2018
The Rural Housing Service (RHS), an Agency within Rural Development has announced a competitive applications under its Housing Preservation Grant (HPG) program.
The HPG program is a grant program, authorized under 42 U.S.C. 1490m and implemented at 7 CFR part 1944, subpart N, which provides qualified public agencies, private non-profit organizations including, but not limited to, Faith-Based and neighborhood partnerships, and other eligible entities, grant funds to assist low- and very low income homeowners in repairing and rehabilitating their homes in rural areas.
In addition, the HPG program assists rental property owners and cooperative housing complexes in rural areas in repairing and rehabilitating their units if they agree to make such units available to low- and very low-income persons.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $10,392,668
- Award Ceiling: $50,000
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Faith-Based and Community Organizations
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.