USAID: Niger Government Accountability and Policy Reform Program
Deadline:11 January 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified entities to implement the Niger Government Accountability and Policy Reform Program.
- Targeted Nigerien executive branch institutions increase their capacity and effectiveness, leading to improved management and more equitable access to quality services
- Greater implementation of sectoral reforms, leading to improved capacity in planning, policy-making, implementation, and leadership
- Award Ceiling: $7,000,000
- Award Floor: $7,000,000
- Qualified U.S. and non-U.S. organizations (other than those from foreign policy restricted countries) are eligible to apply under this NOFO. Potential for-profit Applicants should note that, in accordance with 2 CFR 200.400(g), profit, which is any amount in excess of allowable direct and indirect costs, is not an allowable cost for Recipients of USAID assistance awards, and cannot be part of the activity budget. However, the prohibition against profit does not apply to procurement contracts made under the assistance instrument when the Recipient procures goods and services in accordance with the Procurement Standards found in 2 CFR 200.317 to 326.
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations. The successful Applicant(s) will be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (possibly including a pre-award survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity. The AO may determine a pre-award survey is required to conduct an examination that will determine whether the prospective Recipient has the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls, and technical skills – or ability to obtain them – in order to achieve the objectives of the program and comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=310796