USAID-Islamabad: Pakistan Multi-Sector Annual Program Statement
Deadline: 22 June 2019
USAID-Islamabad is seeking Concept Papers that support activities aligned with USAID/Pakistan’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS).
This Annual Program Statement (APS) will support USAID/Pakistan’s implementation of its 2018-2023 Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) by partnering with the private sector, local, and international organizations, and academia and research organizations to co-create, co-fund, and utilize innovative interventions to solve Pakistan’s development challenges.
- Objective 1: The purpose of Objective 1 is to reduce the support for Violent Extremism in the AF/PAK border region.
- Objective 2: This Objective will contribute to improvements in governance by addressing citizen inclusion, social service provider accountability and transparency.
- Objective 3: This Objective focuses on strengthening the Pakistani economy in order to accelerate private sector-led economic growth. It also recognizes the GoP’s pledge to improve the business enabling environment and expand both employment opportunities and access to reliable electricity for its population as essential components to achieving inclusive economic growth.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $20,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $4,000,000
- Award Floor: $4,000,000
- USAID welcomes concept papers from any type of organization that has the capability to carry out the program objectives under this APS.
- This APS intends to make awards to financial institutions, for profit and nonprofit organizations, civil society organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. colleges and universities, pension funds, civic groups and diaspora communities.
- Capable partners must demonstrate experience in the proposed areas and sectors of work with donor agencies.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- All applicants must be legally recognized organizational entities and registered under Pakistani law.
- An individual cannot apply.
How to Apply
The applicant submits a concept paper via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.