Deadline: 19 December 2019
The United States Agency for International Development Mission in Mali (USAID/Mali) is seeking applications for its program entitled “Mali Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) Implementation”.
USAID/Mali aims to support a suite of collaborative activities that support the Mali Country Plan of the GFSS, which is also referred to as “Feed the Future” or “FTF”.
The Mali GFSS Country Plan includes three principal objectives:
- inclusive and sustainable agriculture-led growth
- increased resilienceof people and communities to economic, health and climate shocks
- improved nutrition and WASH status, especially of women, adolescent girls and children
USAID/Mali anticipates awarding multiple assistance awardsto implement two key components of the GFSS:
- Market Systems: Improved Deliveryof Quality Products and Services
- Agricultural Production:Sustainable Intensification of Target Value Chains
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $100,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $19,950,000
- Eligibility for this RFA is not restricted.
- USAID policy encourages competition in the award of grants and cooperative agreements. In response to this RFA, any U.S. or non U.S. organization, private voluntary organization, non-profit, or for-profit entity (willing to forego profit) is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321661