US Embassy Dakar recruits 01 Investigative Specialist
- Salary: 25,007,886 FCFA/year
- Summary: The U.S. Mission in Dakar/ Senegal is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Investigative Specialist.
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time 4 weeks of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
This position is located in the Office of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Attaché Office in Dakar, Senegal with jurisdiction over the following countries: Benin; Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire; Cape Verde; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Liberia; Nigeria; Senegal; Sierra Leone; and Togo. The Investigative Specialist plans, initiates, conducts, and coordinates investigations involving ICE/HSI violations. Additionally, the incumbent liaises with host government officials at all levels and develops key contacts within the host government law enforcement communities. This position is supervised by the ICE/HSI Assistant Attaché.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Education: Two years University studies is required.
- Experience: Five years of experience in government, security or law enforcement is required.
- Language: Level IV (Fluent reading, writing, and speaking) in English, French and Wolof is required.
Skills and abilities
Must be able to interpret and apply U.S. immigration and customs laws, regulations, procedures, and administrative rulings; must be able to research and analyze issues and propose solutions; to work with a variety of individuals; to communicate both orally and in writing. Must have strong computer skills including Power Point presentations and graphical representations of statistics and trends. Must possess a valid Senegalese driver’s license.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Application deadline: November 13, 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter erajobs.state.gov.