US Embassy Dakar recruits 01 Human Resources Assistant
Salary: 10,676,415 FCFA/year
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant provides personnel services specific to U.S. personnel. Provides check in services including visa and diplomatic ID requests. Updates database, prepares travel cables, prepares diplomatic notes, and advises American employees on domestic contracts and the computation of the final payment for their household staff. Maintains the list of duty officers. Supports Ambassador’s and DCM’s personal staff contracts. Provides assistance to the Family Member Employment Coordinator. Reports directly to the Senior HR Assistant for the American portfolio.
- Experience: Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administration is required.
- Job knowledge: Must know USG policies, regulations and procedures. Must have a good working knowledge of 3 FAH-2 (FSN Handbook), the State Department and associated agency personnel manuals and regulations. Must be familiar with local labor laws.
- Education Requirements: Completion of two years of general college studies is required.
- Language: Level IV (Fluent reading, writing, and speaking) in English and French is required. Level III (speaking) in Wolof is required.
- Skills: Must be proficient in MS Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are required
Application deadline: 23 Nov 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter erajobs.state.gov