|UNWomen recrute 01 Staff Counsellor|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||08 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Host Entity : UNWomen
Country : Senegal
Duty Station : Dakar (SEN)
Language Skills :
Start Date : Immediate
Duration : 6 months with possibility of extension
Application Deadline : 08 February 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Description of task
Under the guidance and supervision of the HR Workplace Relations Specialist, and in close collaboration with HR Business Partners, and the technical supervision of the CISMU Regional Stress Counsellor, the counsellor will be responsible for:
• Research and compile a comprehensive list of psychosocial resources and support available for UN Women personnel across all locations.
• Identify stressors in the workplace, analyse emerging trends and discuss with Workplace Relations Advisor and provide suggestions for policy and procedures implementation as needed.
• Provide counselling services or tele-counselling in allocated global locations and languages whenever face-to-face is not possible;
• Design, prepare and implement stress management training, awareness materials, psychoeducation sessions and other events;
• Provide managerial consultation to line and senior managers as needed;
• Liaise with the Department of Healthcare Management and Occupational Safety and Health (DHMOSH) on complex mental health issues with support from the Department of Healthcare Management and Occupational Safety;
• Participate in team meetings as requested;
• Conduct proactive outreach resilience-building activities targeting a specific group based on formal psychosocial risk assessment, or their potential vulnerability related to frequent exposure to risk factors that may impact their resilience
• Maintain confidential records and submit monthly statistics to supervisor and CISMU as agreed and end of assignment report;
• Establish collaborative working relationships with counterparts and senior personnel at HQ and in the field;
• Identify and remain up to date with inter-agency counter-parts;
• Coordinate with UNDSS/CISMU regional stress counsellors
• Any other duties as required.
Required degree level: Master degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
Masters or equivalent in clinical psychology, clinical counselling, or psychiatry.
Required experience: 60 Months
Minimum of 5 years of working experience and expertise as clinical psychologist/psychiatrist or counsellor with experience in field.
• English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
• French(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise: Specialized human medicine (with clinical experience), General human medicine (with clinical experience), Gender equality and the advancement of women
Area of expertise details:
– clinical psychology, clinical counselling, or psychiatry
– counselling services or tele-counselling
– stress management
– Healthcare Management and Occupational Safety and Health
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
Application deadline: 8-02-2021
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :