unv recruits 01 Investments Impact Officer, Data Collection and Measurement
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||28 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Investments Impact Officer, Data Collection and Measurement
Host Entity : UNCDF
Country : Senegal
Duty Station : Dakar (SEN)
Language Skills :
Start Date : Immediate
Duration : 12 months
Application Deadline : 28 March 2021
Minimum age: 22 years old.
Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Description of task
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Senior Investment Manager or his/her designated mandated representative(s) and day to day management of the Africa Team Leader based in Dakar, the UNV Investments Impact Officer, Data Collection and Measurement will:
• Support the practice investment transaction team (investment officers and thematic advisors) in providing inputs on the design and target setting of development impact indicators, identification of investments impact KPIs, responsible for data collection, data entry and reporting on investments impact results and updating risks for the LD Dual Key revenue-generating pipeline of investments in West Africa.
Support to Investments Impact assessments, adequacy of KPIs, M&E frameworks:
• Early engagement with the LD Thematic Advisors and Investment Officers on the development impact indicators, KPIs, data collection plan and reporting.
• Support the LD Senior Investment Manager in preparing investment impact recommendations on project proposals at the pre-investment stage.
Ensure Impact Monitoring, Data Collection and Reporting:
• Support the updating and maintaining of the LD Dual Key Pipeline Management database for impact targets and progress on each investment in the region.
• In close coordination with the investment transaction teams in the region, implements the yearly plan to monitor, collect and report on the development impact indicators against the approved LDIC impact monitoring frameworks and KPIs.
• Support to develop the costing plan for the financial and impact M&E, data collection and reporting for the LD Dual Key Pipeline in the region.
• Support in further improving the online tools for the monitoring and management of investments.
• Provides regular reporting on development impact, stories from the field, inputs into corporate reporting and RBM.
• Updates the risk logs for each investment on the Dual Key database.
Ensure Knowledge Management:
• Support the refining of systems, coordinate with the LD thematic initiatives for data collection and sharing information among public and private sector partners.
• Collect and analyze data on the private sector, public-private partnerships and municipal investment finance to make evidence-based decisions to better contribute to outcome level change and the overall impact of the LD Dual Key investing with impact approach.
• Support the capacity development of staff in applying tools and practices around impact management as part of the LD Dual Key pipeline of revenue-generating investments.
• Support in any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Furthermore, UN Volunteers are encouraged to integrate the UN Volunteers programme mandate within their assignment and promote voluntary action through engagement with communities in their work.
As such, UN Volunteers should dedicate a part of their working time to some of the following suggested activities:
• Strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the concept of volunteerism by reading relevant UNV and external publications and take an active part in UNV activities (for instance, in events that mark International Volunteer Day);
• Be acquainted with and build on traditional and/or local forms of volunteerism in the host country;
• Provide annual and end-of-assignment self-reports on UN Volunteer actions, results and opportunities.
• Contribute articles/write-ups on field experiences and submit them for UNV publications/websites, newsletters, press releases, etc.;
• Assist with the UNV Buddy Programme for newly-arrived UN Volunteers;
• Promote or advise local groups to use online volunteering or encourage relevant local individuals and organizations to use the UNV Online Volunteering service whenever technically possible.
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
Bachelor’s degree in economics, public administration, development finance, development policy, marketing or related Development field, required
Required experience: 24 Months
• Required Experience: 2 years of relevant working experience in development finance, investment finance or Impact Investing, mandatory
• Experience in investments impact measurement, onsite and offsite data collection, and reporting, including against KPIs, M&E frameworks, is required.
• Experience in knowledge management, data mapping, impact and trends analysis is a plus.
• Advanced computer skills, especially in database entry and maintenance, are required.
• French(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
• English(Optional), Level – Working Knowledge
Area of expertise: Development programme/project administration, Other communications related experience, Knowledge management, archiving and documentation
Area of expertise details:
data collection, data entry and reporting on investments impact results
Monitoring, Data Collection and Reporting
• Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills and writing skills;
• Focus on results for the clients and responds positively to feedback;
• Demonstrate excellent organizing, planning and time management skills with strong interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work under pressure in a well-organized, flexible and calm manner in a fast-paced environment;
• Promote a knowledge-sharing and learning culture in the office.
• Ability and willingness to travel in various field locations in LDCs and developing countries.
• Ability to collect data and report on results
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Working in Teams
Application deadline: 28-03-2021
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :