UNOWAS recrute 01 Assistant Ressources Humaines
The United Nations Office for West Africa and the Sahel (UNOWAS) hiring HR Assistant.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Under the guidance and supervision of the Chief Human Resources Officer the incumbent is responsible for the following:Prepares a wide range of HR-related reports and statistics such as but not limited to: report of expiring contracts, gender and geographic distributions, long-term vacant posts, recruitment status reports, e-performance reports, etc.
- Conducts data analysis of HR Performance measures and implements mechanisms to better monitor and track the section’s recruitment and entitlement administration activities.
- Designs and develops reporting templates based on new or ad hoc information requirements.
- Develops mechanisms for recording and tracking pending issues and complaints from staff members across UNOWAS/CNMC and liaising with the Regional Service Center, Entebbe (RSCE) to resolve pending queries; serves as the focal point between the Mission and RSCE Client Service Delivery Service Line.
- Processes applications for vacancies, including preparing and maintaining case files for candidates, ensuring and monitoring the transfer of files of candidates between offices, arranging for interviews, and entering data on candidates into the automated roster.
- Assist with analysis, modeling and interpretation of data in support of decision-making
- Assists in the filling of posts, including initiating and following-up on reference checks and academic verifications, ensuring the completion of the pre-recruitment formalities, calculating salaries and related benefits, and preparing and dispatching offers of appointment and Statement of Emoluments.
- Assists in the evaluation and screening of applications of candidates for secretarial, clerical and related categories positions.
- Maintains vacancy announcement files and reporting on status of vacancy announcements.
- Prepares agenda and provides relevant documentation required for recruitment related meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of human resources management, business administration, data analytics, information management, reporting/analysis or any related area is required.
- At least six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of human resources management, administration, data analytics, information management, reporting/analysis or any related area is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written French and English is required.
Closing date: 4 October 2023
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : careers.un.org.