|UNOPS recruits 01 Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists (Retainers)|
|Localisation||En ligne / Sénégal|
|Expiration||01 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists (Retainers), Multiple positions
Hosted Entities : Cities Alliance
Job categories : Project Management, Urban Development, Programme Management
Vacancy code : VA/2021/B5115/21051
Level : ICS-10
Department/office : ECR, GVA, Cities Alliance
Duty station : Home based
Contract type : International ICA
Contract level : IICA-2
Duration : One Year (Retainer up to 100 working days)
Application period : 18-Jan-2021 to 01-Feb-2021
Applications to vacancies must be received before midnight Copenhagen time (CET) on the closing date of the announcement.
Background Information – Job-specific
The Cities Alliance, hosted by the United Nations Office for Project Services (U…
Oversee the performance monitoring of programmes and projects as required: …
• Advanced university degree (Master’s or PhD level) in Social Sciences, Political Science, Development Studies, International Affairs, Urban Studies or related topic is required.
• A bachelor’s degree with a combination of two additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the master’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in monitoring, evaluation and/or learning facilitation relating to development issues, including designing and implementing quantitative, qualitative and participatory approaches, data analysis, and report and lessons learned drafting.
• Demonstrated advanced skills across the following: quantitative methods and analysis and/or qualitative and/or participatory and complexity-aware methodologies and analysis and/or survey design (including online) and/or administration and analysis, and/or other data collection methods, Excel/SPSS and/or other data management software, data representation and infographics is required.
• Experience in MEL in urban development is an asset.
• Experience with gendered MEL systems is an asset.
Fluency in English is required, other languages including French, Spanish and Arabic would be an advantage.
Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and ex…
Contract type, level and duration
Contract type: Individual Contractor Agreement (ICA) Contract level: Interna…
Background Information – UNOPS
UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful imp…
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|