UNICEF recruits 01 Supply & Logistics Specialist
The incumbent of this position will provide Supply Chain Monitoring and Logistics support to Country Offices (COs).
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
- Provide support to UNICEF Country Offices remote and on-site technical support and guidance for supply chain strengthening.
- Ensure the strengthening of proper management of UNICEF supplies at Country Office and regional level including effective monitoring systems of the movement of supplies in in alignment with corporate systems related procedures and practices.
- Conduct and participate in rapid emergency assessment and evaluation missions, as required, and actively participate in common logistics efforts.
- Under the Supervision of the Regional Supply Chief, monitor and, when needed, manage the activities of the regional Supply hubs (Call forwards of supplies, replenishment processes, performance monitoring) and related services (forwarding, UNHRD, transport).
- Contribute to the development, adjustment, stabilization and roll-out of planning and monitoring tools at regional and CO level as well as sound data analysis practices.
- Promote the utilization of good information management and data analysis tools at regional level, including RUTF pipeline monitoring.
Education : An advanced university degree (Master’s) in Business Administration, Management, Economics, International Economics, Engineering, International Development, Supply Chain Management, Supply, Logistics, Procurement, Purchasing, Contract/commercial Law or a directly related field(s) is required. A valid professional certification (CSCP; CSCM; CPSM; SCMP; etc.) from an accredited supply management institution, in conjunction with a relevant first-level university degree (Bachelor’s), may be taken in lieu of an advanced university degree*.
*A first level university degree (Bachelor’s) in a relevant technical field (as identified above), in conjunction with seven (7) years of relevant work experience in supply, logistics, purchasing, contracting, administration and/or other directly-related technical fields, may be taken in lieu of an advanced university degree (Master’s).
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, warehousing, procurement, purchasing, contracting, administration and/or other related technical fields is required.
- Work experience in emergency duty station is considered an asset.
- Work experience with SAP data management experience is considered an asset.
Languages : Fluency in English and French (written & verbal) is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset.
Deadline: 27 Jan 2021 Greenwich Standard Time
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.unicef.org.