UNHCR recrute 01 Intern LEI
Terms of Reference
Minimum qualifications required
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be either a recent graduate (having completed their studies within two years of applying) or a current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by IAU/UNESCO;
- Be fluent in French; and
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant or of interest to the work of UNHCR.
Desirable qualifications and skills
- Recently graduated (completed studies within one year) or pursuing a relevant advanced university degree (social science, economics, business administration, development or related field of study);
- Excellent multi-tasking, writing and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated skills in social media and online communications tools/platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with project management would be an advantage.
- Pro-active and excellent interpersonal and communication skills for a multi-cultural environment.
- Interest and preferably some experience working with humanitarian and/or development actors.
- Interest and preferably some knowledge of/experience with working in the area of economic inclusion and livelihoods.
- Good written and spoken English and French required.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.