UNFPA Turkey: Inviting Organizations for UNFPA 6th Country Programme
Deadline: 20 October 2018
UNFPA-United Nations Population Fund, an international development agency, is currently inviting qualified organizations to submit proposals for the UNFPA 6th Country Programme.
The purpose of the Invitation for Proposals is to identify eligible non-governmental organizations for prospective partnership with UNFPA Turkey to support achievement of results outlined below.
Within this framework and as set out in 2016-2020 6th County Programme Document working with government and other partners, UNFPA will contribute to achieve the following results:
- Provision of youth friendly reproductive health services to vulnerable population groups
- Provision of humanitarian assistance to refugees on reproductive health and gender based violence
- Promoting gender equality and combatting gender based violence
- Collecting statistical and disaggregated demographic data and information; using this data and information in the development and implementation of social and economic policies
The expression of interest shall include the following documentation:
- Copy of provisions of legal status of the NGO in Turkey [Required to be eligible for review]
- Copy of provisions of legal status of the NGO in home country (for INGOs )
- Attachment I – NGO Profile and Programme Proposal
- Attachment II – Proposed Budget
How to Apply
Organizations that wish to participate in this Invitation for Proposals are requested to send their application form submission through email or mail clearly marked “NGO Invitation for Proposals” at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit UNFPA Turkey.