As a member of the Client Services & Outreach Branch serving the Regional and Country Offices, you will be coordinating/administering the recruitment of locally recruited staff and supporting the HR Business Partner (HRBP) and the Regional HR Specialist in delivering high-quality HR services and programs to clients in the Regional Office and in Country Offices.
You will report to the HR Business Partner.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments to accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
The HR Analyst, Client Services will be responsible for coordinating/administering the recruitment of staff in the region and for supporting the Regional HR Team in the delivery and flawless execution of HR services and programmes to field-based managers and staff focusing on HR analytics, metrics and HR systems.
Advanced university degree in human resources, business administration, public administration or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Two years of relevant work experience in human resources with focus on recruitment and/or HR client services;
- Knowledge of HR policies and their application in the employment life cycle;
- Ability to understand the HR service needs of the business units;
- Proficiency with recruitment and HR systems/software applications;
- Strong analytical skills and mastery current office software;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment;
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in drafting reports and preparing presentations;
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Proven ability to work with senior management and to work in project teams;
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
Closing date: 31 December 2020 – 5:00pm(New York time)
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.unfpa.org.