Une Structure recrute 01 Service Sales Specialist
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||30 Juin 2018|
| Description de l’offre|
As a Service Sales Specialist you will drive service sales process in collaboration with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager. Generate service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other ABB service units. Build long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
2. Volume and Profit: Utilizing ServIS to understand the existing installed base (IB) and identifies and developing sales opportunities for Service products and solutions to penetrate the existing IB/new IBs in the market. Focusing on the entire Service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
3. New Opportunities: Generating Service sales leads and develops new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolios. Taking a One ABB approach to leverage other colleagues’ portfolios.
4. Customer Approach: Establishing long term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations and demonstrating in-depth technical service product/solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM). Registering customer feedback and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
5. Sales Process: Selling entire service product portfolio to expand ABB footprint in the designated area(s). Charting out and monitoring sales proposals, tenders and following up proposal statistics. Preparing ABB’s Service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the local Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager. Communicating contract details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy. Managing administrative sales processes.
6. Marketing: Acting as a marketer/salesperson of ABB’s service products and solutions during marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings). Translating the needs of customer into relevant ABB Service offerings and solutions.
7. Health, safety and integrity: Contributing to risk assessments related to price and quality. Registering required information into the appropriate customer database. Ensuring technical reliability, safety and cost effective solutions to satisfy customer’s needs. Complying with health and safety directives.
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Master’s degree in Electrical/Electro-technical engineering or equivalent with + 5 years’ experience in relevant field. Proficiency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.