Une Entreprise recrute 01 Cluster Customer Experience Coordinator
Ville, Pays: Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 3
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 5 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 05-01-2018
Publié le 29/12/2017 à 12h21min27s
Détails de l’offre:
Cluster Customer Experience Coordinator
Last application date: 5/1/2018
Senegal is a stable economy and a stable democracy who has been attracting investments for the past couple of years. The government plan « emergence » is aimed at developing infrastructure in the country from new airport to new roads, rail connections in order to make Senegal a competitive country in West Africa. GDP growth reaches 6.5% for first time in 12 years according to IMF. With a stable Outlook, betting on growth to 6.5 percent until 2019 Growth of 6.5% planned until 2019.
Economy: offshore gas discovery off coast of St. Louis will bring to the Senegalese 2.75 billion USD. The U.S. agency Standard & Poor’s has maintained the sovereign rating B + / B of Senegal. Senegal is a big commodity exporter (peanuts, mangoes, fish…) and is the entry gateway to landlocked Mali.
Safmarine are looking to hire a Cluster Customer Experience Coordinator to be responsible for all customer facing activities and for providing consistent high quality experience for new and existing customers. To proactively seek to maximize sales opportunities to deliver agreed volume and yield targets. To define targets and priorities for the team of shipping partners focusing on building strong and long term relationship with customers.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
– Customer Experience performance for NWA cluster;
– Be the liaison with the Global service Centre (GSC) for all migrated activities;
– Ensures the consistent delivery in line with the brand;
– Contributes to the Pipeline Management by following up on materialization of Opportunities;
– Weekly follow up of performance in Cape Verde and Bissau and quarterly onsite review (process audit, Gemba’s, Go-see);
– Manage portfolio of selected customers in Senegal;
– Be the focal for sales opportunities and leads to Cape Verde and Guinea Bissau;
– Manages list of acquisition accounts in selected locations
– Plans and Deploys the understanding of Customers business and needs to the Customer Experience Organization;
– Ambassador of the Fresh Orange and CE continuous Improvement mindset;
– Deploys objectives and ensures its alignment among the Customer Experience Departments;
– Review team performance and identify possible issues in order to provide better service;
– Drives overall continuous improvements opportunities and Change management;
– Assigned back up for Gambia CEP for leaves over 1 week.
We are looking for
– Minimum 5 years of experience in foreign trade, Supply Chain or Shipping Business,
– Experience in coaching, negotiation and change management;
– Bachelor Degree;
– Fluency in English and French