UNDP/Tunisia: Call for Proposals for Civil Society Organizations to Implement Awareness Raising, Training and Reintegration Activities
Deadline: 17 June 2018
The UNDP office has launched a Call for Proposals for Civil Society Organizations to Implement Awareness Raising, Training and Reintegration Activities on behalf of UNODC.
This call for proposals aims to mobilize civil society organizations to implement activities that help to increase access of prisoners in Tunisian prisons to HIV prevention services and sexually transmitted infections, viral hepatitis and tuberculosis, and advocacy for reducing drug-related risks. It also aims to improve their access to reintegration opportunities.
It is expected that associations and community coalitions that would be retained under this call for proposals implement some or all of the activities detailed in the guidelines. The activities in question are divided into three (03) broad categories as follows:
- Awareness and training activities for prisoners in relation to health issues
- Reintegration activities of detainees
- Awareness and training activities for prison staff
In the context of this call for proposals, funding will only be considered for proposals not exceeding:
- the maximum amount of 100,000 TD for associations submitting individually
- the maximum amount of 300.000 DT for coalitions of associations composed of 2 associations
- the maximum amount of 700.000 DT for coalitions of associations composed of 3 associations or more
To be considered eligible, any bidder association must:
- To be a Tunisian non-profit association legally registered in Tunisia;
- Have a seat or section in one of the regions concerned by this call for proposals, of which / from which decision-making relating to actions financed the scope of this call for proposals;
- Not to have a partisan character, and to adhere, in a general way, to the values of the Nations United Nations;
- Be directly responsible for the management and implementation of activities, and not act as an intermediary;
- Provide sufficient guarantees of transparent internal governance (periodic election decision-making bodies, regular meetings of the board, financial reporting, etc.);
- Justify of previous experience in the implementation of projects or activities related to the themes relevant to this call for proposals;
- Have human resources, voluntary and / or salaried, with the necessary skills to supervise / execute the activities.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Tunisia
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.