|UNDP recruits 01 Results-Based Management (RBM) Analyst|
Description de l’offre
Results-Based Management (RBM) Analyst
6 months with possibility of extension
23 May 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Description of task
Under the overall supervision of the Hub Manager and the direct supervision of the Programme Advisor/Manager a.i. of the Sahel Governance Offer/Promise and working in collaboration with the Governance and Peacebuilding team and other Hub Units working on the Sahel, the Result-Based Management (RBM) Analyst will provide effective and efficient programme management support services, result-based management guidance to speed up delivery of results of the Sahel Governance Offer and perform the following tasks:
– Provide strategic programme advisory support for the implementation of the Sahel Governance Offer.
– Support the Programme and the UNDP Hub in Dakar to comply with periodic Regional Service Center for Africa (RSCA), Hub and HQ reporting requirements.
– Provide support to the Programme team by reviewing concept notes, project documents (theory of change and results and resources framework), project quality assurance assessments, social and environmental screening, work plans, progress reports, and donor reports.
– Provide support to Programme team in the design and implementation of mid-term reviews and evaluations: providing guidance on UNDP evaluation policies and advice on management arrangements.
– Conducting quality assurance of key evaluation products: Terms of Reference, inception report, and draft evaluation report; and following up on the implementation of management responses.
– Maintain and update the project SharePoint Site and the Portfolio Review Dashboard to monitor and report results and financial data.
– Facilitate periodic portfolio sensemaking/reviews to enable collective reflections on the relevance, impact, and efficiency of Programme Offer interventions.
– Support the Sahel Governance Programme work on Evaluation Capacity Building.
– Conduct learning activities to build capacities on corporate requirements.
– Support implementation of the UNDP Sahel Governance Offer/Promise including the development of reporting tools to monitor progress challenges to inform decision making.
– Contribute to RBM analysis for the Governance Offer, trends and programmes, maintain datasets, case evidence and research findings to distil relevant lessons learned relative to implementing of the key activities of the programme
– Enhances innovation and knowledge management.
Contribute to the development and implementation of new tools to address the challenges of RBM.
Contribute to project reports, minutes of meetings and terms of reference as required.
Support the development/monitoring of the regional initiatives pertaining to the Sahel development challenges.
Support the development of work plans, monitor/report on the progress of the Sahel governance Offer implementation.
– Required degree level: Master degree or equivalent
– Education – Additional Comments:
– Master’s degree in Development Studies, Public Administration, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Social Science or related disciplines.
Required experience: 36 Months
A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
French(Mandatory), Level – Working Knowledge
Area of expertise: Development programme/project administration, Other development programme/project experience
Area of expertise details:
Excellence knowledge of and experience with results-based management methodologies and tools (project and programme management):
Experience in handling web-based management systems and advanced programmes for data analysis.
Strong background in UNDP and/or sister Agency systems and corporate requirements will be an asset.
Strong abilities in strategic planning and analysis.
Working knowledge in designing and/or implementing multi-stakeholder, regional programmes/projects with humanitarian-development and peace nexus focus, is an asset.
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at …
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it.
Then go to ‘My Page’ at … and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink.
Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at …
Then go to ‘My Page’ at … and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 23-05-2021
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|