UNDP recruits 01 Information System Analyst & IRIS Support
Under the responsibility of the Deputy Resident Representative Operations, the selected candidate is responsible for providing technical and global user support on time as outlined below:
- Provide technical assistance and coordination of technical assistance, policy development and programme support on stabilization for Country Offices and Regional Organizations
- Overall maintenance of the IRIS Applications and ensure all application are functioning accordingly to the service level agreement.
- Review and resolve all technical queries and bugs fixes in a timely manner.
- Support the team in identifying opportunities, converting business processes into a web-based solution.
- Lead the team in translating business and system requirements, liaise with vendors to ensure timely implementation of features, update, and upgrades.
- Take a leadership role, coordinated and ensure design, testing, and launching of new features in coordination with business owners.
IRIS Systems portal focal person is responsible for design, testing, administration and dissemination of dynamic information on PowerBi dashboards:
- Responsible to design, management IRIS platform reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for the management of datasets, synchronization and integrity.
- Liaise with business owners, leads to the identification of requirements for the design, and development of dashboards and reports to share information with various stakeholders.
- Act as the administrator for the various dashboards, ensuring effective user access control and management.
- Responsible for the provisioning and management of user profiles, troubleshooting, and escalation to the vendor.
- Communicate continuing changes and updates in business processes related to tools to the project manager promptly.
As IRIS focal point, act as team leading, attend regular meetings with business process owners and vendors:
- Ensure timely communication to the business owners on scheduled maintenance, downtime or expected system unavailability.
- Full participation team meeting, lead in sprints and or workshops and provide optimal solutions.
- Work independently on design, develop, test and submit error-free solutions.
- Provide timely tier 3 support, support train colleagues in the team and share lessons learned after every sprint.
- Master’s Degree in System Development, management information systems or equivalent is required.
- Relevant educational background in Cloud Platform (Azure) system development, deployment and administration.
- Over 2 years of relevant experiences in business process modelling, re-engineering, systems development, coding, and testing.
- Experience developer in WebDev; WinDev; WinDev mobile; Visual Studio; Dreamweaver and PowerBI.
- Prior experience designing database using data sets from different platforms
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
Application deadline: 27/01/2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.partneragencies.net.