UMO Interim recruits 01 Oil And Energy BU Lead
As Oil and Energy BU Lead, this role requires to execute the below tasks and initiative:
- Maintenance for good working relationship with the customer from the management team down to the operational staff
- Business acquisition and development within a portfolio of O&G Customers
- Responsible for establishing customer profiles and customer needs.
- Maintain and support interdepartmental relationships
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to achieve shared goals
- Develop sales within existing portfolio. Plan/strategy/activities to achieve target budgets
- Propose high quality presentation of the entire range of standardized products to customers/Conduct responses to customer enquiries/complaints
- Develop target lists of new business within existing portfolio and continuously review and update/Establish and present customized offers to customers.
- Handling Key Account Customers enquiries via Tessbid, emails/ad-hoc and OOG request.
- Support/issuance for quotation and commercial (sales) within the promised timeline.
- Proceed the shipment until cargo delivered to customer end, based on the shipment terms if shipment awarded to DHL including quality conformance before shipping.
- Work closely and maintain excellent business relationship with existing and new customers.
- Collaboration with internal quote and customer service team/customer/logistics and end user to update rate and shipment progress.
- Maintain 100% compliance in-country and oversee regulatory requirements.
- Prepare monthly client reports for improvement management inclusive delivering on-time and accuracy of tool fulfillment report.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations and proposals.
To be successful in this role, we are expecting:
- Possess Master Degree in Logistic Management & Transportation or any equivalent academic background.
- Minimum 3 year working experience in the freight forwarding business.
- Exposure to Industrial Project / Special Freight Forwarding
- Skills require: Initiative, Analytical, Interpersonal, and Negotiation
- Attribute require: Work Independently, Positive Mindset, Proactive and good self-disciplinary.
- Fluency in conversing and writing in English is require as this position will interact with clients and aboard colleagues.
Closing date : 10 May 2022.Postuler