UM iCamp 2018 in Indonesia
Date limite :
23 juin 2018
Tous les spécialités
UM iCamp offers a firsthand Indonesian cultural immersion with a variety of fun activities such as Angklung workshop, traditional music course, Nusantara traditional game workshop, shopping to Pasar Tradisional, workshop on Indonesian culinary, Malang City tour, Udheng workshop, Nusantara Dance workshop.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program (August 20, 2018)
- Be enrolled in higher education institution
- Have successfully completed at least one semester of college or university courses
- No application fee
- No program fee
- Students are to cover their own travels (flight tickets), insurance, immigration documents, and any personal needs. (Letter of Sponsorship is provided in case to find support from other institutions or parties upon request)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Prepare the following essays:
- Your motivation in applying for the program (what knowledge you seek to gain, and how UM iCamp program would benefit from your attendance (max. 500 words)
- Your personal experiences in school or your community as it relates to the previous short essay (max. 500 words)
- Your traits, uniqueness or specialties that makes you the most suitable candidate for the program (max. 500 words)
- Prepare the following files:
- A Passport Size Photo
- A scan of your passport
- Fill out the application form in the given link.
- Wait for the confirmation email that you have successfully filled the form.
Application Deadline: June 23, 2018 (14 Days Remaining)
Découvrez des opportunités dans le pays Indonesia
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.