U.S. Mission to Vietnam: 2018 YSEALI Micro-Grant Program
Deadline: 16 July 2018
The U.S. Embassy Hanoi is currently inviting YSEALI members in Vietnam to submit proposals for the 2018 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Micro-Grant Program.
This competitive program offers grants of up to $1,000 (or more in exceptional cases) to individuals and not-for-profit groups of Vietnamese young people aged between 18 and 35 to conduct programs and activities on topics of Civic Engagement, Education, Economic Development, and Environment.
The projects must be implemented from Quang Tri province to the north of Vietnam.
- Civic Engagement in ASEAN
- Economic Development
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $10,000
- Award Ceiling: $1,500
- Award Floor: $800
Grants may be made to individuals, non-governmental organizations, not-for-profit groups whose implementing persons are YSEALI members in Vietnam. The projects must be implemented from Quang Tri province and to the north.
To become a YSEALI member, applicants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 35,
- have interest in either Education, Economic Development, Environment and Civic Engagement in ASEAN
- register (easy and free of charge) as a YSEALI member via given website.
How to Apply
YSEALI members in Vietnam are invited to submit proposals online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.