U.S. Mission to Moldova: Seeking Applications for American Resource Center (ARC) PRogram
Deadline: 1 August 2018
U.S. Mission to Moldova is currently accepting applications from eligible organizations for its American Resource Center (ARC) program to support U.S. public diplomacy in Moldova by creating a welcoming, technology-forward space that fosters open discussion and debate, builds cultural bridges to deepen communication on key issues, provides opportunities for professional and personal skill-building, and sparks creativity, innovation, and collaboration around shared Moldovan and U.S. values.
The ARC also supports the foundation of public diplomacy by creating a place for in-person engagement with Moldovan audiences. Embassy personnel, official visitors, and implementing partners regularly connect with Moldovans, especially young leaders and young professionals, to inspire dialogue on issues that matter most to U.S.-Moldovan relations.
- Subject to availability of funds, up to $100,000 is available for this program, which will support one cooperative agreement for the operation of American Resource Center over the period of one year.
- The new cooperative agreement will be valid from August 31, 2018 until July 31, 2019.
- Applications may be submitted by Moldovan or U.S. public and private non-profit organizations meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c)(3).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate experience working in Moldova and should have a legally registered local office to provide program oversight. The applicant organization must be able to demonstrate the ability to administer all components of the program as outlined in this solicitation, and in cooperation with the U.S. Embassy in Chisinau.
- Third country organizations and individuals are not eligible.
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.