U.S. Mission to India: Seeking Proposals for Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment Project
Deadline: 30 July 2018
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General in Chennai (PAS Chennai) is seeking proposals for a project entitled “Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment”.
Under this project, a grantee will conduct series of workshops and training programs on “Women First, Prosperity for All: Opportunities for Women in the Media and Entertainment Industry in South India.” The workshop will highlight issues that preclude and challenge women from reaching their full potential in this industry and find practical solutions to address them. It will also highlight the economic and creative benefits of having more women in the workforce in this sector.
- Minimum (“Floor”) Award Amount: $30,000
- Maximum (“Ceiling”) Award Amount: $35,000
- Grant projects generally should be completed in one year or less.
- Eligibility is open to all non-profit, non-governmental organizations.
- Individuals are not eligible for an award under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award.
- When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.