U.S. Mission to China: Seeking Applications for Hong Kong Small Grant Program
Deadline: 15 September 2019
The U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State has announced that funding is available through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program.
PAS awards a limited number of grants to individuals, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, academic institutions, and other organizations to enhance mutual understanding between the U.S. and Hong Kong and/or Macau. PAS will only consider grants that have a significant American component or aspect in their proposal.
Types of Program
- Performing arts programs that present American music, dance, or theatre to local audiences, performed either by American performers or combinations of local and American performers.
- Programs that present American society, culture, history, or values to local audiences.
The participation of American artists, musicians, performers, and filmmakers in local events and cultural festivals.
- Bilateral collaborative projects featuring participation of both local and American artists, performers, scholars, and/or other civil societygroups.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $200,000
- Award Ceiling: $10,000
- Award Floor: $1,000
PAS encourages applications from organizations located in Hong Kong or Macau, such as:
- Registered public or private nonprofit organizations, such as think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience
- Educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.