U.S. Embassy in the Czech Republic: Inviting Institutions, Organizations and Individuals for Small Grants Program
Deadline: 2 July 2018
U.S. Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic is currently inviting institutions, organizations and individuals to submit project proposals for funding up to $ 10,000.
U.S. Embassy Prague is seeking projects with outstanding merit that support the U.S. Government’s broad goals of fostering mutual cooperation between the United States and the Czech Republic with a focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives listed here:
- Promoting democracy, good governance & rule of law
- Countering disinformation and encouraging media literacy and transparency
- Strengthening of civil society
- Security cooperation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Human rights & minority integration
- Cultural programming
- Educational initiatives
- Environment, Science and technology
- Gender Equality
- Energy Security
- Only not-for-profit entities and projects will be considered for funding.
- Individuals are eligible to apply.
- Budget requests must not exceed $10,000.
- Institutions and individuals must have a proven track record of executing superior events, workshops, programs, etc.
- Proposals must be focused on audiences in the Czech Republic.
- Proposals should focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives (mentioned above).
- Note: U.S. Embassy Prague does not provide awards outside of their funding priorities.
- Pre-applications must comply with the submission criteria.
How to Apply
All proposals must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Czech Republic
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.