U.S. Embassy in the Czech Republic announces Small Grants Program
Deadline: 15 June 2019
The U.S. Embassy in Prague has announced a Small Grants Program 2019.
- Gender Equality & Women Empowerment
- Media Literacy
- 30th Anniversary of the Velvet Revolution
- Strengthening of Civil Society
- Cyber Security
- Fighting corruption / Rule of Law
- Sports and Cultural programing
- Educational initiatives
- S.-Czech Relations
- Promoting Democracy, Good Governance & Rule of Law
- Promoting Human Rights & Minority Integration
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)-Related Projects
- Energy Security
Participants and Audiences
Proposals should target participants or audiences located within the Czech Republic.
Awards may range from a minimum of $3,000 to a maximum of $20,000.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Czech governmental institutions and international organizations
How to Apply
All proposals must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Czech Republic
For more information, please visit https://cz.usembassy.gov/notice-of-funding-opportunity/