U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan: Inviting Organizations for “GoViral Festival”
Deadline: 3 August 2018
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Kazakhstan has announced a full and open competition for organizations to submit applications to manage ongoing programming for the “Go Viral” Festival and corresponding Network.
The goals of Go Viral Festival and Network include expanding access to alternative sources of information and diverse viewpoints, supporting economic development through innovation, and enhancing ties with innovators in media, business, culture, and technology.
The Go Viral Festival was launched in June 2017 in Almaty, Kazakhstan, as an opportunity for innovators in media, culture, business and technology to learn from one another and engage with American and European experts in their fields of interest. The annual Festival is modeled after South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, Texas, and includes music, art, TED style talks, and engaging workshops for young innovators.
- Anticipated period of performance: 36 months
- Total available funding: $1,250,000
- Anticipated project start date: October 1, 2018
- This funding opportunity is open to U.S and international not-for-profit and for-profit organizations which have experience working in Central Asia.
- Joint proposals that include both local and American partners will be viewed favorably.
- Relevant aspects of such experience should be documented in the organization’s proposal.
How to Apply
PAS requires applicants to submit their applications electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.