U.S. Embassy in Jordan: Small Grants Program 2018
Deadline: 15 September 2018
The Public Diplomacy Section of the U.S. Embassy in Amman is inviting applicants for its Small Grants Program which is designed to assist worthy organizations implement programs that promote the U.S.-Jordanian partnership.
Priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Improving mutual understanding between Jordanians and Americans
- Supporting English language teaching and usage in Jordan
- Expanding cultural exchange between Jordanians and Americans
- Supporting the work of Jordanian Civil Society organizations in areas of mutual U.S.-Jordanian interest, such as youth/women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, promoting civic education, and disability rights
- Developing an independent media
- Facilitating Jordanian participation in relevant conferences held in the U.S. or run by U.S. institutions
- Promoting volunteerism with the support and participation of exchange program alumni
Grants are generally awarded in amounts up to $10,000 (not including cost sharing and/or contributions from additional partners).
How to Apply
- Organizations or individuals wishing to submit proposals to the Small Grants Program should:
- Submit a full description of their project, including a detailed budget, in a separate MS Word or .pdf document
- Complete the relevant SF-424 forms
Submit the above documents via e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy in Jordan.