U.S. Embassy in Cote d’Ivoire PAS: Seeking Proposals for 2019 Local Grants Program
Deadline: 30 April 2019
The U.S. Embassy Abidjan’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is seeking proposals for funding for its 2019 Public Diplomacy Grants program.
Proposals should address one (or more) of the U.S. Mission Cote d’Ivoire’s strategic goals:
- Support Cote d’Ivoire in strengthening governance, enhancing stability, transparency, and responsiveness to citizen needs by:
- Increasing inclusive political participation and strengthening democratic institutions;
- Advancing internal and regional stability to include modernizing and professionalizing security services; and
- Improving delivery and accessibility of basic public services nationwide.
- Assist Côte d’Ivoire in achieving inclusive growth through a diversified, modern economy supported by a healthy, educated population by:
- Creating an environment conducive to private sector-led growth;
- Increasing trade and investment with the United States and within the region; and
- Expanding human capacity to promote broader participation in the economy.
- Minimum Individual Award Amounts: $500
- Ceiling of Individual Award Amounts: $20,000
- Applications are encouraged preferably, but not necessarily, alumni of U.S. exchange programs.
- Applicants are encouraged to provide cost-sharing from additional sources in support of proposed projects;applications should explain clearly other likely sources of funding or in-kind participation.
How to Apply
Proposals should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://ci.usembassy.gov/education-culture/local-grants-program/