U.S. Embassy and Consulates in the United Kingdom: Public Diplomacy Grants Program
The U.S. Embassy to the United Kingdom’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce the launch of its annual Public Diplomacy grants program.
Priority Program Areas:
- Shared Values and Interests: Activities that promote the U.S.-UK Special Relationship and build people-to-people ties.
- Democracy, Open Societies, Equity, and Inclusion: Activities that build support for the U.S.-UK alliance and U.S. foreign policy priorities related to open societies and shared democratic values; and/or address transnational challenges such as radicalization, violent extremism, and mis and disinformation from non-state and hostile state actors.
- Prosperity, Trade, and Investment: Activities that expand economic opportunities for youth and underserved populations and/or improve the connections between U.S. and UK businesses.
- Climate Change, Science, and Technology: Activities that support cooperation in such areas as climate/environment, sustainability, cybersecurity, entrepreneurship, and STEAM.
- Length of Performance Period: 1 to 12 months.
- Number of Awards Anticipated: 3 to 30 awards (dependent on amounts).
- Award Amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $5,000.00 to a maximum of $50,000.00.
- The U.S. Embassy encourages applications from the United States and the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales):
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience;
- Not-for-profit or governmental educational institutions; and
- Governmental institutions.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
For more information, visit U.S. Embassy to the United Kingdom.