U.S. Department of Labor: Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina
Deadline: 27 August 2018
U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs is seeking applications for its grant programme entitled “Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina” to fund a technical assistance project in Argentina to increase action by labor and agriculture stakeholders to address child labor in agricultural areas in Argentina.
ILAB leads the U.S. Government’s (USG) efforts to improve working conditions and fight labor exploitation around the world. ILAB’s mission is to promote a fair global playing field for workers in the United States and around the world by enforcing trade commitments, strengthening labor standards, and combating international child labor, forced labor, and human trafficking.
- Increased common understanding of the challenges and opportunities for addressing child labor in agriculture
- Increased capacity of labor and agriculture stakeholders to address child labor in agriculture.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,500,000
- Award Ceiling: $2,500,000
- Award Floor: $2,500,000
- U.S. organizations
- Nonprofits, including any faith-based organizations or community-based organizations
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- For-Profit Organizations
- Non-U.S. organizations
- Non-U.S. Entities, including PIOs
- The following types of organizations are not eligible to apply nor to participate as subrecipients/contractors Organizations designated by the U.S. Government to be associated with terrorism:
- Organizations designated by the U.S. Government to have been debarred or suspended.
- Organizations planning to charge a fee (profit) associated with a project funded by a USDOL award.
- In most cases, foreign governments and entities that are agencies of, or operated by or for, a foreign state or government
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit Grants.gov.