U.S. Consulate General in Kolkata: DreamBuilder-Helping Women Entrepreneurs Transform Ideas into Enterprise
Deadline: 25 July 2018
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General in Kolkata (PAS Kolkata) is seeking proposals for a project titled “DreamBuilder: Helping Women Entrepreneurs Transform Ideas into Enterprise” to host a series of weekly sessions to motivate and promote aspiring women entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary technical skills and support to develop a viable business plan.
The goals of this funding opportunity are to:
- Strengthen people-to-people ties between the United States and India through exchanges of information, experiences, and expertise.
- Ensure our prosperity by harnessing the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship spirit of women.
Funding Type and Amount: Grant/cooperative agreement
- Minimum (“Floor”) Award Amount: $5,000
- Maximum (“Ceiling”) Award Amount: $7,000
- Eligibility is open to all non-profit, non-governmental organizations. Individuals are not eligible for an award under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
- Cost sharing or matching is not required but preferred for this funding opportunity.
- Pre-award costs are not an allowable expense for this funding opportunity.
- This award does not allow for construction activities or costs.
- U.S. Consulate General, Kolkata grants/cooperative agreements cannot be used to fund religious or partisan political activity; fundraising campaigns; commercial projects; scientific research; projects whose primary aim is the institutional development of the organization, or illegal activities.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.