Tsebo recrute 01 Responsable Maintenance
We are looking for a seasoned Maintenance Manager for one of our projects in Senegal, to provide leadership for the maintenance team as well as have oversight of all maintenance activities on site. The preferred candidate should have experience in managing a water treatment and Sewerage treatment plant for a very large camp.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
ATS specializes in designing, developing and servicing remote camps, including catering, cleaning, accommodation and camp management across the entire operational life-cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that each day maintenance work runs as per schedule and plan
- Ensuring all maintenance work is completed on-time, on budget and safely
- Monitoring progress on regular basis
- Knowing and understanding the technical, engineering and quality requirements of the operating processes and equipment used
- Keeping management fully informed regarding current issues and planned actions
- Conducting urgent maintenance works and manage risks
- Providing maintenance services to the satisfaction of the customer/client on site
Skills and Competencies
- Must have European Experience
- Preferably a French speaking with English proficiency
- Must have work experiences in remote catering
- Good knowledge on maintenance cost and managing budgets
- Business/Financial acumen
- Technical Expertise
- Innovation and creativity
- Problem solving and a quick decision maker
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Experience working with a diverse team and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage risks and comply with relevant policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of a Degree/Diploma or equivalent technical qualification in electrical, mechanical and other related fields
- A minimum of 5 years of general maintenance experience is required
- Experience troubleshooting and correcting electrical or mechanical problems, maintaining inventory levels and scheduling work as well as specific experience in plumbing is required
- Willingness and ability to work 8 weeks « on » 2 weeks « off » rotation
- Remote site experience is preferred
- French language proficiency is an added advantage
Closing Date: 2021/08/29Postuler