Tsebo recrute 01 Chef de Projet
ATS is looking for a seasoned Project Manager for Senegal.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
ATS specializes in designing, developing and servicing remote camps, including catering, cleaning, accommodation and camp management across the entire operational life-cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To effectively lead and manage the catering project team.
- To ensure the company image is projected through excellent client relationships and by delivering quality product service and food.
- Develop medium and long-term strategies to grow the business in conjunction with the Regional General Manager.
- Comply with the division’s budgetary requirements within the financial guidelines as well as understand and maintain all financial aspects of the business – budgeting, forecasting, e.t.c.
- Understand and implement company standards, policies and procedures in line with legislation.
- Ensure quality control is in accordance with the company standards and uphold agreed upon operational standards.
- Oversee cash management (control of debtors, stock checks and cash checks etc).
- Drive profit growth in all areas of responsibility and meet agreed deadlines with regards to submission of forecasts, profit and loss account reports e.t.c.
- Human resources management (including I.R., training and development) and performance management.
- Meeting all quality / star grading standards within the areas of responsibility, as per ATS Grading checklist and KRAs within the Performance Management System.
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have European Experience
- Preferably a French speaking with English proficiency
- Must have work experiences in remote catering
- Must have managed camp operations including light maintenance
- Good knowledge on food and food costing cost and managing kitchen budgets
- Sound business and financial acumen – financial analysis, budgeting, cost control and stock management.
- Excellent client relations and people management. Good interpersonal Skills and strong skills in managing customer service Expectations
- Entrepreneurial/Commercial acumen.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Innovative approach to streamlining systems.
- Ability to work and operate in a challenging environment and perform well under pressure.
- Knowledge of business management principles, including proven financial skills and knowledge of legislation, standards and best practice relevant to the industry e.g. must have good understanding of HACCP/Health and safety standards.
- Excellent in managing project financials. Must have been directly involved in the accounting and financial management of project Finances.
- Strong banqueting/function background & handling of VIP guests or experience in upmarket functions and events management.
- Food Costing and menu planning knowledge.
- Remote site and Africa experience preferred.
- Very good knowledge in the menu planning of Continental Cuisines.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager or equivalent role in a similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma qualification or relevant tertiary qualifications with commensurate experience.
- Must be able to speak both English and French.
Tsebo is committed to protecting your personal data as well as your rights relating to the information in line with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
As a company we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants.
Please note that Tsebo will not charge individuals seeking employment any fees, whether for registration, application, administration or placement.
Closing Date: 2021/08/29Postuler