|TrustAfrica recruits 01 Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer|
Description de l’offre
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Nom de l’entreprise : TrustAfrica
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
Post Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Reports to: Program Manager – Equitable Development
Duration: 1 year renewable
Key Internal Stakeholders: All staff
Key External Stakeholders: TA Partner staff M&E, Partners & Civil Society Stakeholders
TrustAfrica is an African led pan African foundation headquartered in Dakar, Senegal.
It began in 2006 with the conviction that Africans must set the agenda for tackling our continent’s most pressing challenges. We are an independent philanthropy rooted on the continent, and this is central to what we do and also how we do it.
Our Mission is to promote responsible citizenship and accountable leadership in addressing Africa’s most pressing challenges.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced and committed person who is willing to join our programs team in the MEL Officer role.
The Officer for Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning will be responsible for developing and strengthening the TrustAfrica MEL monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEL) for the Programs and ensure consistency and quality in MEL policies and practice, tracking the project cycle and reflecting the outcomes and impact of TrustAfrica’s program implementation.
The MEL Officer will ensure connection and coherence throughout specific project and initiatives and work closely with the Learning Manager to contribute to organizational and programmatic learning.
• Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation and learning framework that will be used for TrustAfrica’s specific program monitoring
• Develop learning questions that will form the basis of the inquiry framework in the programme together with the Program leads, team, and learning Manager
• Develop and use tools, templates, and engaging visuals to collect, analyze and communicate relevant data and progress, success and suggested improvements and adaptation in the program strategy
• Use sector approved and recommended disaggregation and participatory methodologies for each of the indicators prioritized in the results framework and recommend how to make them context specific
• Gather data from the completed templates in all projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide M&E capacity building, technical assistance in setting goals and objectives for desired program results and reporting progress and outcomes within the MEL Framework
• Compile consolidated and complete progress reports for management to synthesize lessons, and actions to be taken
• Contribute to the design of a gender and inclusion MEL strategy, as well as approaches to monitor and review power dynamics, conflict sensitivities, analyse and anticipate risks and civic space for proactive strategy adaptation.
• Maintain direct contact with partner and consortium MEL personnel to coordinate MEL activities and join external supervision and evaluation missions where necessary.
• Work with the Communications team to develop engaging evidence-based formats for amplifying key messages, learning sessions, presenting progress reports and (e.g. podcasts, radio programs, webinars, digital campaigns etc.)
• Work with the Program Management to develop knowledge sharing / learning events and resources, or community of practice internally and with partners.
• A post graduate qualification in a relevant area for the role.
• At least 4 years’ experience working in a similar role and with relevant research methodologies, and a demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying advocacy, inclusion, accountability and influencing as well as inclusive systemic change related ME&L.
• Traceable experience with Theory of Change, Results based management, Systems thinking and Social Change and Action Learning approaches.
• Strong computer skills and an ability to work with digital online record systems an added advantage.
• Strong practical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills, able to translate complex issues into simple, workable indicators, actions, and plans
• Excellent ability to set clear priorities, objectives, and work allocations, tracking progress against plans and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met.
• Excellent understanding of different principles and aspects ensuring program quality (for example partnership, participation and inclusion, accountability, innovation, systemic change, gender, influencing monitoring, evaluation, and learning) and how these can be incorporated into different interventions.
• Ability to lead and work cooperatively within cross functional teams and diverse backgrounds and network effectively.
• Ability to work independently, remotely with minimum supervision, multi-task, and process information into action proactively.
• Fluency in English and French is required
• Gestion des associations et fondations
• Associations et organisations sociales et syndicales
• Administration publique
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :