Deadline: July 16, 2016
Applications are invited for the Trust Women Scholarship Programme. Sponspored by the Thomas Reuters Foundation, this scholarship funds leading women’s rights experts from across the world to attend the annual Trust Women conference.
Fifty (50) scholarships will be awarded to applicants from diverse disciplines that will bring unique perspectives and help forge tangible commitments at Trust Women. For global leaders who want to connect and take action, the prestigious Trust Women Scholarship Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropists from around the world.
- This is open to all applicants working in the areas of human trafficking, slavery in the supply chain, education and women’s rights.
- Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries who demonstrate their participation at Trust Women will enhance their work in their own communities.
- All applicants must speak English, the language of the conference.
- Free attendance at the Trust Women Conference on 30 November and 01 December 2016 in London, United Kingdom
- Financial bursary to support travel and accommodation costs (up to £1,000).
- Name and photo in the Trust Women Conference booklet
- Membership Trust Women scholarship alumni network
How to Apply
Submit online application.