|Top Inter recruits 01 Back Office Configuration Engineer|
|Description de l’offre|
Key Qualifications & Competence
• Overall Experience in operations & Software development 3+ years.
• Preferable Software development experience. 2+ Years.
• Prior experience of software development configuration management. 2+ Years.
• Education: Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Algorithms or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with configuration management systems and documentation systems
• Good understanding of Software product lifecycle management, including product release cycles, assessment, and version control
• Ability to logically think through and solve challenging issues both individually and within a team
• Good experience on GNU/Linux, Open Source and Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
• Shell scripting / Python /Bash / Perl/ Java and Groovy.
• Hands-on experience of GIT, Stash, GitHub/Bitbucket etc. and release branching models, Jenkins is preferred.
• Effective presentation skills including the ability to train others
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and French
• Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management.
• Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
• Working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
• Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Envoyez votre cv sur email@example.com