|Tony Blair Institute recruits 01 Health Institution Building Associate|
|Description de l’offre|
Health Institution Building Associate
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Dakar, Sénégal Hybride
Temps plein · Confirmé
TBI’s mission is to advise governments and leaders in the implementation of their priority projects. In this sense, a memorandum of understanding has been signed between the Government of Senegal and TBI in January 2020 in order to establish areas of collaboration and define objectives. TBI Senegal has ongoing operations in several sectors: Investment Promotion, Energy, E-Health and Tech for Development. With the global Covid-19 pandemic, President Macky Sall has identified the strengthening and modernization of the health system as a national priority. TBI is working with different actors in the health field, including the Ministry of Health and Social Action and the Institut Pasteur de Dakar (IPD) on institutional strengthening, digitalization, delivery and project management capabilities and business planning. The aim is to support Senegal’s ambition to development of a biotechnological, technological and industrial ecosystem in the health sector to dramatically improve health outcomes.
In this context TBI has facilitated the deployment of a Cloud based digital vaccine register by the Ministry of Health and is supporting IPD’s delivery capability in relation to productive projects.
To support this work and help programme implementation specifically related to our institution strengthening and delivery work, TBI is seeking a Health Institution Building Associate.
The candidate will have an outstanding profile and proven capability of working in a fast paced environment with high level and diversified stakeholders, abilities to coordinate organize and implement an ambitious programme and a familiarity with presentation and planning tools.
The Associate will support the TBI country team and in particular the Health Institution Building Advisor with project management tasks to increase the capability of counterpart institutions in the fulfilment of their strategic and project plans.
Our current work involves supporting project delivery (establishment of a Delivery Unit) including team coordination, project management, financial planning and presenting/reporting.
The principle tasks will include:
Supporting Organisation and planning
Supporting the AdvisorAdvisor (and other interlocutors in TBI’s counterpart institutions including senior management and pillar delivery leads) in the organisation and coordination of their work (e.g. team coordination, agenda management and preparation, intra-team communication and planning as well as administrative and logistics tasks including office set up). Support in planning: the development and tracking of a strategic plan and roadmap.
Financial analysis and reporting
Helping the Advisor fulfil financial reporting requirements to donor partners by setting up systems and producing reports.
Communications and reporting
Supporting the Advisor and other interlocutors in producing high quality reports, power point presentations and slides in Franech and English.
IT, analysis and other tasks
Supporting the Advisor put in place performance management tools (like ERP) to track project performance as well as other IT applications needed to build and operate a delivery unit this may include data analytics applications.
• At least 4 years professional experience, health, financial or tech experience would be an advantage
• With a bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience with a qualification or experience in project management and/or finance
• Some experience with an organisation involved in international work would be an advantage
• Extremely well organised and hard working; curious and able to take initiative
• Fluency in French and English required
• Financial analysis and reporting skills
• Mastery of IT tools (MS Office); In particular ability to put together high-quality PowerPoint decks showing precision, understanding of the subject and creativity
• Ability and confidence to deal with diverse interlocuters (TBI colleagues in Africa and London, experts and consultants, government counterparts)
• Strong willingness to learn, great intellectual curiosity and outstanding team spirit
• The ability to thrive in a fast « entrepreneurial » type of environment, with a focus on performance, results and accountability
• A prior para-academic activity is strongly desired, ie belonging to a youth association, a community service, etc.
• In addition, we place a high value on appropriate personal qualities such as ingenuity, tenacity, independence, trust and integrity
Plage de salaires indisponible
Les informations sur la rémunération ne sont pas disponibles pour le moment.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :