Thomson Reuters Foundation Stop Slavery Award 2022
Deadline: December 3, 2021
Applications are open for the Thomson Reuters Stop Slavery Award 2022. The Stop Slavery Award recognises and celebrates those dedicated to the fight against all forms of modern slavery and human trafficking.
In collaboration with Turner Prize-winning artist Anish Kapoor, and in consultation with leading actors in the anti-slavery space, the Thomson Reuters Foundation launched the Stop Slavery Award in 2015 to recognise companies who can be considered “best-in-class” based on the policies and the processes they have in place to limit the risk of slavery in their supply chain and operations, as well as the role they are playing as key agents in the global fight against slavery.
- Stop Slavery Enterprise Award – Goods and Service Companies
- Stop Slavery Enterprise Award – Small and Medium-Sized Companies
- Stop Slavery Hero Award
- Stop Slavery Collaboration Award
- Stop Slavery Media Award
- Stop Slavery Innovation Award
- The Enterprise Award is open to goods and service companies that have taken concrete steps to eradicate forced labour from their supply chains.
- The Enterprise Award is open to small and medium-sized businesses that have taken concrete steps to eradicate forced labour from their supply chains.
- The Hero Award is open to grassroots organisations who have had a significant impact in the fight to eradicate slavery – whether on the frontlines, or on a global scale.
- The Collaboration Award is open to organisations working through impactful partnerships to fight modern slavery and human trafficking.
- The Stop Slavery Media Award is open to journalists who have produced a highly impactful story, raising awareness and informing society about the often overlooked issue of modern slavery and human trafficking.
- The Innovation Award is open to organisations who can demonstrate an innovative approach in the fight to eradicate slavery – whether on the frontlines, or on a global scale.
Applications are made based on the different categories. Click on your category of interest to apply: