Deadline: 17 February 2020
The City is pleased to announce the ‘This Girl Can’ – Small Grants Program to celebrate and support Victorian women and girls embracing physical activity.
(Ad) Are You Searching for Latest Grants, New Donors, Sample Proposals, Jobs and How to Apply Resources? fundsforNGOs Premium has all these and more at one place! Learn more.
Funded by Vichealth, Council will support community groups/clubs/organisations run physical activity initiatives in their local communities during ‘This Girl Can Week’.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Events with a strong focus on social connections
- Events that are open to the public and include free components
- Events with a strong focus on getting more women active
- Events that celebrate diversity and inclusivity
- Events that celebrate common interests
- Events that will strengthen and enrich community
- Events that are complimentary to their existing calendar of events in Geelong
- Events that promote healthy and sustainable practices
- Events that provide a legacy for the local community
Through funding provided by VicHealth, the City will provide promotional opportunities and small grants of up to $400 to support not for profit sporting/recreational clubs and community groups to hold ‘Come and Try’ and beginner sessions for women and girls. The sessions must be held during ‘This Girl Can Week’ from 23 to 29 March 2020.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Not for Profit, incorporated bodies, cooperatives or associations
- Registered charitable organisations– Refer to Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission.
- Groups with an eligible auspice or Unincorporated bodies with an eligible auspice
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called « Deadline Calendar. » This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://geelongaustralia.com.au/grants/article/item/8d7a0e46d629153.aspx